Sunday 24 November 2013

Favourite things of the week!


Hello my lovelies! 

So this week I've been loving a whole lotta stuff and it's about time I shared them with you!


This lovely red fluffy me-to-you dressing gown jacket was given to me for Christmas a couple of years ago, I just love the time of year when I can get it back out for those cosy nights watching Supernatural and Glee!

This super sexy lip gloss from Soap & Glory has to be one of my all time favourite products. AI always wear it and it has nice subtle shades that are suitable all year round, you can grab your very own from any Boots store.




Who doesn't love super soft slippers? Especially in the Winter. Grab yourself a pair of fluffy boot slippers nice and cheap from Primark to keep your tootsies warm right through the Christmas season!
I just love love LOVE jackets and blazers this season, everyone's obsessed with their jumpers and cosy cardigans but I can't stop gawping at the jackets. Currently I'm obsessing over tweed blazers like the one above in Joules, but you can get them much cheaper and in many different styles from any high street chain at the moment. Plus they make a lovely Christmas gift for a stylish gal. 
Finally it's the Tommy Girl Perfume. I've unfortunately just finished my last bottle of the stuff because I wear it almost every day and can't seem to find it anywhere at the moment! It has the most delicious smell that's subtle yet flirtatious and is a big must have for Winter and Spring.
 
If you have any favourite things you'd like me to feature then feel free to get in touch.

Come back next week for more of my favourite things and some brand new Christmas gift ideas! 

Love you all! 

T xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment