Monday 23 December 2013

Uh-oh!

Hello my lovelies!

I'm afraid that things really aren't going my way at the moment and my blog posts may be slightly delayed. Reason why? My wonderful baby has had to go to hospital! And by baby I mean laptop... And by hospital I mean PC World... So I'm stuck without proper access to my blog which just sucks!

However, I do have a means of uploading a few shorter posts and you guys will be kept up to date with some rambling a. I have to keep you entertained after all. 

PLUS it's the Christmas break and I'm home from uni with plenty of stories to tell so do look forward to those ;)

So! Let me know what you'd like to hear about, be it a day in the life or a DIY, an outfit of the day or something completely out of the box.

Love you all!

T xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment