Wednesday 19 March 2014

Hello there Mr Sunshine!

Hello my lovelies! 

So I know that Britain doesn't exactly have the best weather.. but lately it's been so lovely and bright outside that anyone would think it's Summer! All this sunshine has got me in a jolly good mood and I'm once more full of energy and motivation. 


Over the Winter months and during cold and dreary weather, if you're anything like me you lose all energy and have little to no effort to do anything. Everything becomes a chore and you just want to vegetate in front of the tv, drinking wine and eating chocolate (and boy oh boy is that the life!) but you do realise that it's not exactly the healthiest way to live so every now and then you'll do something a little active but nothing too out there...
Then comes the sun and suddenly everything is wonderful! I'm fully motivated to be more active, post for you guys, job hunting is much more consistent and work is piling up and getting done rather efficiently. Not only that but rather than spending time sleeping all day (which I do rather love), it's time to get moving and grooving. The gym is back on the scene in a regular manner, yoga becomes a fun time activity and food? Well, it's still not completely healthy, but at least I'm making more of an effort! 


Sure I may not be going out partying as much, but I am spending more time with my gal pals while sober and I'm getting to see more of Chester (as you may have guessed from the picnic post) which is lovely. 

I know this was a rather random post, but I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of these cropping up in the near future...


Also! A huuuuuge thank you to all of you who follow the blog, I have recently hit the first in what I hope will be many milestones with 100 followers on bloglovin! I know right! You guys are simply the best (dun dun dun.. better than all the rest.. *cough* sorry, couldn't resist) and I just love reading and replying to all your emails and messages so please keep on sending them! Find all my contact details here.

Keep an eye out for guest posts in the near future and get in touch if you'd like to feature, aaaand keep an eye out for a few changes around here some time soon as my blog will soon be having a makeover (squeee I'm so excited!), so be prepared!

I love each and every single one of you!

T xxx

1 comment:

  1. well done on the 100 followers lovely :) id love it if youd check out my blog and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/vintage-bomber-ootd.html xx

    ReplyDelete