Wednesday 26 March 2014

(Not-so-)Weekly Favourites

Hello my lovelies!

It's a time of peace again! I finally have a chance to share with you just what I'm loving this week/month: reviews, recommendations and whatnot all included ^_^

Shot glasses. However, not used in the conventional way but rather a student savvy way. I discovered one meal time that I had no room on my plate for a puddle of ketchup and craved for a pot to put the sauce in when I suddenly spied my little collection of colourful shot glasses which I had picked up at Tesco's before heading to uni. Little did I know just how perfect they would also be as sauce pots! A cute and trendy way to have your meal, that's for sure.
I've jumped on the bandwagon recently and got myself an Instagram account and boy-oh-boy do I love it! Whether I'm posting selfies or random snaps I can't get enough of it. You can find the Instagram app on most phones these days for entirely no cost so get downloading and follow me for randomness by searching for tammybecks.
I am love love LOVING bath time at the moment and what better way to bathe than in complete luxury? The Soap&Glory Calm One, Calm All Bubble Bath is the original pink scent which isn't overpowering but rather relaxing and sweet and paired with the Clean on Me Shower Crème it's pure pleasure. The bubble bath is super bubbly (and the bubbles last FOREVER) plus it's like bathing in a pool of silk. Fortunately, it's not too expensive and you can find Soap&Glory bits and pieces in Boots so it's super easy to find in the UK. I have also been loving Lush bath bombs at the moment however simply cannot choose one favourite so I suggest you go along to your local Lush store and choose a scent for yourself.
Railcards are complete lifesavers. I recently renewed my 16-25 Railcard as I took a trip from Chester to York which can be rather expensive but with the 30% off that this railcard gives you it makes life a lot easier - especially as a student with a very tight budget. If you don't have a railcard and find that you use the trains on a regular basis the 16-25 costs around £28 for one year or £70 for 3 however you can get a discount if you have an NUS card OR if you get a Santander student account you get one free!

I do have a very large amount of other exciting loves to share with you however I'm going to put them all in the next post (that way I'll actually have 2 weeks consecutively! .. Maybe) so do come back soon to find out more! 

If you'd like any more details about the things featured in this post, don't hesitate to get in touch by either commenting, sending me a message via the comment form or email me (find all of my contact details here!) aaaand don't forget to like, comment, follow, share etc.

Love you all!

T xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment